Free Old Maid's Puzzle Quilt Block Pattern

by - July 09, 2023

 


You've heard of "hot girl summer"?

Well, I'm planning on having an "old maid summer"!

I've been wanting a new project for using up my stash, and I decided to make piles of these simple nine-patch Old Maid's Puzzle blocks from my scraps!



I've pulled a HUGE amount of fabrics out of my stash and I'm using them ALL!

My plan is to make 64 different combinations of Old Maid blocks and then pair them up into groups of four, kind of like this....


This will make 16 blocks that look like scrappy stars!

Stay tuned for the finished project soon!

Do you want to make a scrappy Old Maid's Puzzle quilt too?
You're in luck! I wrote out the instructions to make this easy nine patch block as a free block pattern!

Fill out the form here to have the PDF pattern sent straight to your email!





You May Also Like

0 comments