Birdling - The QAL One

by - July 04, 2023

 


And that's a wrap on the Birdling quilt along!

It was so fun sewing along with you!
Here are the details on the Birdling quilt I made during the sew along!


I reeaaalllly wanted to make a Version 1 with pink background - so I decided on a curated fat quarter bundle called Garden Variety from Bundlebarn Fabrics with Ruby Star Society Speckled in peony for background. I love all the juicy colours and prints in this bundle!



Even though I only needed 12 FQ to make the small throw, I used all 16 to give a little extra scrappiness to the quilt. I love how it turned out!




I haven't had a chance to quilt this one yet, but I'm thinking I will machine quilt it myself.



This new Birdling fits right in with the others!

The Birdling quilt pattern is available in my pattern shop!

The Birdling QAL was May 29 to June 30, 2023.



You May Also Like

0 comments