Wild Starflower - The Tester Ones

by - July 04, 2022

 


I had an incredible group of quilters help me out with testing the Wild Starflower pattern before it was released. I love how they all put their own spin onto the design, and how different the pattern can look with fabric choices!

Pictured above is my own first 'test' of the pattern - I pulled some fabrics from my stash to make a baby sized Wild Starflower quilt.  It's a mix of floral lawn, yellow, red and pink solids, and a low volume with Robert Kaufman chambray as background! I hand quilted this version and it turned out so pretty!

The Wild Starflower pattern is available in three sizes and two colour options.  Find it in PDF or paper format in my shop!

I had 13 amazing testers!  Here they are!

Testers who made the baby size:



Sarah of @fitzjostudios


Chelsea of @createwithchel


Chelsea of @sewaddicting


Heather of @heck.yes.sewco

Testers who made the Small Throw Size:


Jennifer of @jeniferdyck


Emily of @browneyedquilter


Kim of @pearlandcottonquilting


Abby of @abbymaed

Testers who made the Large Throw:


Breanna of @roseivyquilts
Laura of @silversstitches


Alaina of @heliotropegreen

Testers who made Scrappy Versions:


Mary of @sewmaryhappy


Joy of @themakingsofjoy

Thank you SO MUCH to all my amazing quilter friends!

The Wild Starflower pattern is available as a PDF or paper pattern in my shop!


You May Also Like

0 comments