Starry Night Table Runner - The Yellow One

by - July 03, 2022


This spring I decided to refresh my home decor - including switching my original Starry Night table runner pattern in winter greens with a cheerful version in sunshine yellows. If you've followed my work for awhile, you know I like to sneak in a good dose of yellow into a lot of my pieces!


I had a lot of random yellow linen fabric remnants leftover from a Me Made May top I sewed several years ago. I knew it would be the perfect fit for the background fabric in this version. I used Art Gallery Fabrics Pure Solids in Honey and Vanilla Custard as my complimentary yellows. They all sound delicious.


I loved the quilting design I used on my original version, so I repeated it again. Why change a good thing?

My house feels so much more cheerful already. It's amazing how colour can lift your mood!

The Starry Night table runner is a free quilt pattern from Prairie Quilt Co. You can download the pattern by filling in the form here.

Happy sewing!


You May Also Like

0 comments