Starry Night Table Runner - Free Quilt Pattern

by - July 02, 2022


It's here!

My first pattern is out in the wild.  Eek!

I envisioned a starry tone on tone green table runner for my holiday décor. With my newfound pattern writing skills from the Quilter's Candy pattern writing course I was able to put my ideas down on paper! How exciting!


The Starry Night Table Runner was designed for my dining room table and measures 13" x 35." The design can easily be made longer by adding additional stars and sashing if you need.


I used Art Gallery Fabrics Pure Solids in Evergreen, Zambia Stone and Celestial in my sample quilt. There is a colouring page included in the pattern for you to try additional colour combinations.


In the spirit of Christmas this pattern is a gift to you! I hope it finds many candlelit evenings of merrymaking, comfort and joy around your table this holiday season!



To download your free Starry Night Table Runner pattern, simply click here!

Happy sewing!


You May Also Like

0 comments