Wildflower Mix - The Scrappy Flower One

by - October 05, 2024

 

The Wildflower Mix quilt pattern released in May 2024!

The Wildflower Mix quilt is a blend of the traditional broken wheel and sawtooth star quilt blocks - and is the perfect pattern for mix and match fat quarters, fat eighths, scrappy sewing, or showing off a beautiful palette of solids. 

The pattern also includes a BONUS stem block and instructions to make a 60” throw-size quilt in a flower/stem alternating layout (25 blocks) with no sashing as shown in this blog post!

How will you mix up your flowers?


I used a lot of scraps from my stash for making this sample. It was so fun to sew together!
I was surprised at how many different green fabrics I actually had in my stash!


I love how the stems give a totally different look to the wagon wheel block, making a scrappy fabric garden! Which Wildflower Mix quilt will you choose?







You May Also Like

0 comments