Meadowfolk - The Cover Girl

by - July 04, 2023



Let's talk about the Meadowfolk Cover Girl!


In this throw sized version of Meadowfolk I used a palette of Kona Cotton Solids in the following colours:
Lapis, Malibu, Pansy, Bright Pink, Dragon Fruit, Dusty Peach, Creamsicle, Kumquat, and Grellow.

I used a dark background in Spruce to really let these bright colours POP!



This is such a fun mix and match pattern!
You will perfect your HST making skills - there are a lot of them!
But, the blocks are big, so you don't need to make that many for the quilt to be complete!



It was the middle of winter when I released this pattern, so I rented a charming studio to take some fun indoor pictures of the cover quilt - totally worth it!






The Meadowfolk pattern is available in my pattern shop!

Quilting by Aspen Grove Quilting.





You May Also Like

0 comments