Birdling - The Scrappy One

by - July 04, 2023



Birdling is here!

My new quilt pattern is a fun twist on the traditional Wild Goose Chase quilt.
The pattern includes instructions to make the quilt in two colour versions.
This sample is version one - one block background colour with scrappy sashing!

This version works well with scraps or fat quarters. 
I used scraps from my stash in my favourite colours for this sample!


The blocks feature flying geese and nine patch centres. I like to think of the centres as the nests!




The scrappy sashing really brings this quilt to life.




I machine quilted this crib-sized sample myself using organic wavy lines. 
It's a quick and easy way to finish a quilt!



The Birdling quilt pattern is available in my pattern shop!







You May Also Like

0 comments