Bear Camp - The Cover Girl

by - September 02, 2023


Bear Camp - The Cover Girl!

If you recognize these colours, you're not wrong!
The cover version of my Bear Camp quilt is the scrappy/stash version I made using the leftover Art Gallery Fabrics Pure Solids from my Birdling cover quilt!


These leftovers were perfect to use in the Bear Camp pattern!
I used Crystal Pink as background in this sample, but I think a blue or purple would be amazing too.


Bear Camp can be made scrappy or with fat quarters, and comes in one size - 60" x 60".


Are you going to join the weekend sew along?
September 23-24 2023 we are going to sew Bear Camp together!
It's such a fast make, we can do it in one weekend!

I had so much fun making mock-ups of this pattern!
I already ordered fabric to make the bottom middle one in the QAL!
Details of each mock up can be found in my Instagram Bear Camp highlight.


















You May Also Like

0 comments